Occasionally, Victoria Auto Towing must dispose of stored vehicles through the “Lien Sale” process. This may occur if both a vehicle’s registered owner and legal owner fail to recover that vehicle.
Vehicles that have been abandoned by their owners are generally not “premium” used cars or may have hundreds of dollars in back fees due to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
A listing of specific vehicles currently available for sale is posted at our business office.
Notice to Buyers
Vehicles are auctioned and/or sold to recover money owed for towing, storage and impound related charges. This “Lien Sale” process is accomplished in compliance with the State of California Vehicle Code Section 22851.
While we strive to be honest about the condition of vehicles being sold, our knowledge as to the condition of lien sale vehicles, is limited. We do not know the history of the lien sale vehicles, or what the drivability / reliability of any vehicle may be.
Accordingly, Victoria Auto Towing makes no claims as to the “Road Worthiness” of any vehicle, nor the mechanical condition of any vehicle or parts thereon.
Victoria Auto Towing offers no warranty or guarantee on any vehicle and all sales are final.
The Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for any vehicle they purchase, including that the vehicle is suitable for their intended use.
- All vehicle purchases will transpire by the way of CASH ONLY! We do not accept checks or trade-ins nor do we finance vehicle purchases.
- All sales are final and no refunds are given.
- There is no warranty or guarantee expressed or implied on any vehicle.
- All vehicles are purchased in “AS-IS WHERE IS” condition.
- The buyer is responsible for any and all costs which may be required to legally operate purchased vehicles on public roads, including smog tests and certificate fees.
- The buyer is responsible for any and all vehicle repairs which may be required to ensure the vehicle is in a safe and legal operating condition.
- The buyer is responsible for any and all charges the DMV requires for the transfer of ownership, vehicle registration and additional fees, penalties or taxes.
- Victoria Auto Towing does not “Hold or Promise” vehicles offered for sale to any party. Vehicles are sold to the highest bidder on a “First come, first served” basis.
- All purchased vehicles must be removed from the Victoria Auto Towing property by 5 PM on the day of the sale or storage charges may be applied.
- No one is permitted to work on or repair any vehicle while on Victoria Auto Towing property.
- Vehicles are offered for sale as a complete package. Individual parts are not to be removed, switched from one vehicle to another or sold separately from any vehicle.